Our policies reflect our dedication to customer satisfaction and service. All of our products, from hydraulic power units to pumps, are backed by warranties to guarantee quality. We don’t ship anything that has not held up to our rigorous testing process. Our company policies are as follows:
- Northpointe Industries LLC, (the Seller) warrants the power units, hydraulic components and assemblies sold by it to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service, it being understood that Northpointe Industries liability is limited to repair or replacement of products which are returned (at Buyers risk and expense, with freight prepaid) to Northpointe’s facility within (90) days from the date on which the unit or assembly is first placed into operation or one (1) year from the date of its purchase, (whichever occurs first) and which Seller’s examination shows, to
- Seller’s satisfaction, to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, Seller will extend to Buyer the applicable manufacturer’s warranty (electric motors for example), if longer than the warranty stated above. SELLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- SELLER SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE, whether as a result of breach of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or other grounds, FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Seller assumes no responsibility where a Product (a) is altered in any manner that affects its operation, (b) is subject to misuse, negligent use, or accidental damage, or (c) is not operated within the manufacturer’s parameters. Buyer is responsible for installation and use in accordance with the original manufacturer’s instructions.
- Applicable Law: The agreements and relationships of the parties hereto shall be construed and enforced according to the laws of the State of Washington.
Returned Goods: Goods may not be returned without the prior written consent of Seller and completion of appropriate RGA form (Returned Good Authorization)
- If you have any questions regarding our warranty or return policies, do not hesitate to ask. Our primary concern is ensuring that you, the customer, are fully satisfied with our products.
For more information on our policies, contact us today. We are based in Tumwater, WA, and proudly serve customers nationwide.